"The delightful illustrations lift this above many others of its ilk..."-Kirkus Reviews
- A delightful story to share with inquisitive daughters.
- To the dreamers. To the ones who love braids.
- To the ones who prefer to wear their hair down.
- To the ones who fill their mouths with jelly.
- To the ones that chat away, even when they're asleep.
- To the ones who watch in silence, and smile.
- To the ones who discover the world in the tiniest things.
A message of love, to remind daughters all over the world that their moms and dads will be there every step of the way through the wonderful adventure that is life.
From the authors of best-selling children's storiesAriel Andrés Almada (author) andSonja Wimmer (illustration) comes a tale dedicated to all of the families who have a daughter in their homes. A journey that takes in their first words, the discovery of their emotions, and their dreams: a tale full of situations that are sure to be familiar to moms, dads, and daughters alike. If you have a daughter, this is the book for you!
Don't miss the book trailer!
See the first pages:
- : 9788416733712
- : Cuento de Luz SL
- : 0.41
- : February 2020
- : .4 Inches X 8.25 Inches X 10.25 Inches
- : books
- : Ariel Andres Almada; Sonja Wimmer (Illustrator)
- : Hardback
- : Spanish
- : 32